Mittwoch, 23. November 2011

dear

dear
I know you've been through some difficult times
I didn't speak out my concern
But I did concern in a way that you wouldn't know
it may be bad for you
if I did asked you about what happened
I watched over everything happening
Their starting
and their ending as well
honestly
they ended up quite fast, out of my expectations
I thought they might hold on for some time at least
the girl is pretty 
the guy is rich
who knows?
I saw the full stop in their relationship this monday
well I guess you may feel better if you knew this
but no I'm not going to tell you
I'll just pretend that I don't know all these
I want you to lead a peace life and forget him bit by bit
although it might be painful
but it's a necessary pathway to be taken
you must forget everything happened in the past and move on
I'm sure you can find someone better


*He still makes my heartbeat skips whenever I saw him, even now*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen