Samstag, 17. September 2011

everything seems going wrong

I'd been so hectic in this past week
emm
I should be hectic
but I don't act like hectic
and therefore,
my homework accumulates
I can use tonnes to describe it now
German, English, and other science subjects to catch up
otherwise I'll surely screw my final up
as my final clashed with my AS German
I know I can do it
just that I need more determination in resisting the temptations of having fun
I may had indulged myself too much after SPM
and honestly I never really being back myself.

seniors all had done well in all their exams and they're flying on next year Jan after they finish their practical in GMI this year,
2 months I guess?
All the best seniors,
although I don't really had deep conversations nor good relationships with them
but still they earned my highest respect 
because they survived INTEC for 2.5 years
and I hope I can see them again in Germany of course
I have doubts now
Can I really do it?

I never actually done something according to my own schedule
I used to prefer to be casual
but things can't keep on going on like that
I don't wanna ruin my own dream
the dream to study abroad
the dream to explore more about this world
and yes
I have the ticket already (Thanks God for that! )
it's just about how I reach the entrance
and I know that the only thing I can depend on is myself

Life is a journey rather than destination. Enjoy it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen