Donnerstag, 22. Dezember 2011

you'll never know how precious it is for you, until you lose it

not trying to be emo or sad
but looking at westlife's video did make me abit gloomy
14 years.
I came to know them when I was 6yrs old
the 1st original album I ever bought was theirs
COAST TO COAST
the album is somewhere else now, where I duno
lol
but my life are soooo attached to their songs
they are irreplaceable

in between these 14 years,
there were some years I stopped listening to them
I was addicted to K-pop back then
until recent few years
I resumed listening
now
they announced their separation
and I realized they are not just simply artists for me
they are my memories through all these years
and I'll never have the chance to see or listen them singing new songs anymore
all I'm going to have from now on is only songs of theirs from the past
but the feeling will be always fresh
music lives

~You'll never know how precious it is for you, until you lose it~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen