Donnerstag, 20. Oktober 2011

farewell

westlife are separating after they finish this last series of performance
that doesn't really shocked me, surprisingly
I was lucky
I was able to meet them before they announce their separation
although it won't be that soon
but still
before they separate
I won't be able to watch their performance anymore
still,
I appreciate that night

back in 2007
I watched TVXQ's second concert in Msia
I was promising myself in my little heart
that I'll definitely come
if they're having concert again in Msia
then around 2009 the lawsuit incident came up
it was totally heartbreaking
I was still young back then
I was carrying hope that the lawsuit will be solved peacefully
but yet the core of the problem was not hot and fresh
it was rotten and it won't be that easy to be solved
and the nuclear atom was thrown among Cassies
as the fact that they're separated into duo and trio was revealed
every Cassie is hoping and praying that some miracle will appear and save this 5 dudes and bring them together again
but how the whole case develop?
it is not the end yet. 
no one knows when will it end
the trio is now still boycotted by the media companies in Korea despite of their great and enormous success
the world is never fair isn't it?

I am lucky
to be able to watch my favorite groups' performance
if they never come
and I never went
I guess
I'll be living in regrets now
I'm grateful that I have the luck
to make the right decisions and sacrifices sometimes
and I never know that
if I decided oppositely back then
wow!
it'll be a scar in my life perhaps
LOL

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen